La Salle School in Mollerussa
In June 1905, after some administrative procedures made by the archpriesthood of Mollerussa, the town council of the city published the legal recognition of the Brothers of the Christian Doctrine School in the present capital of El Pla d’Urgell.
Here starts the story of the Brothers of the Christian Schools, known as “hermanos De La Salle”. The name does not matter. What is true is that our school has become an essential reference in the education field. Many students have been trained and educated in this school; but not just neighbours from our region, El Pla d’Urgell, but from many other nearby areas.